Download this Dura Coat brochure and read more about our products.
Dura Coat Products’ 3000 Series was developed specifically for the mechanical and electrical tubing industry. Working closely with a major tubing manufacturer, Dura Coat designed DC 3000 in compliance with environmental regulations for VOC emissions. The result is a high-solids exterior coating for galvanized tubing, and a water-based interior coating that actually reduces friction to facilitate wire-pulling on the job site. Completing the package of high-performance tubing coatings offered to the industry is a 100% solids, UV-curing exterior coating.
DC 3000: INTERIOR TUBE COATING
- Type of Coating: Water-based for On or Off-Line Coating
- End Use: Interior Coating for Conduit, Rust Inhibiting, Friction Reducing
- Solids: 60% by Volume
- Solids: Substrate: Galvanized Steel
DC 3500: EXTERIOR TUBE COATING
- Type of Coating: High-Solids Polyester
- End Use: White Rust Prevention
- Substrate: Galvanized Steel
- Solids: 70% by Volume
- Application: High-Speed In-Line
- Test Data: Conforms to AQMD resin